Chinese Ink Painting Workshop
Appreciating the Art and Beauty of Chinese Ink Painting
Interested in Chinese fine arts but do not have an opportunity to unleash your creativity? Here’s your chance! Participants will learn how to combine and apply the Chinese and Western drawing techniques on watercolor painting, making the art pieces vividly interesting.
- Equip students with important painting techniques in Chinese arts
- Help students to produce lively works using water, brush, ink and color
- Allow students to develop paintings using a combination of Chinese-Western painting techniques and Chinese calligraphy
- Flowers (includes sunflower, lotus, chrysanthemum, plum blossom, orchid and bamboo)
- Fish (includes goldfish, koi and angel fish)
- Animals (includes rooster, sparrow and starling)
Course Instructor: Mr Tan Khim Ser (陈钦赐先生)
- President of Life Art Society, Adviser and Visiting Professor of Teng Wang Ge Calligraphy & Painting Institute Center (China), Art Adviser of Shan Wu Shaolin Culture and Martial Art Society, Honorary President of Lam Ann Association
- Renowned artist with 40 years’ teaching experience
- Well versed in Chinese and Western painting, his work “Crystal Lotus” is very well accepted by the public
- Held 25 individual art exhibitions thus far
- Paintings eagerly sought by art collectors
- A member of Singapore Youth Advisory Committee (Arts and Culture), the highest youth accolade in Singapore
Anyone with great interest in Chinese arts and painting.
Singapore Citizens, aged 25 years and above are eligible for SkillsFuture Credit which can be used to offset course fees.
For more information, please refer to www.skillsfuture.sg/credit.
National Silver Academy (NSA)
Singapore Senior Citizens, age 50 years and above can enjoy 50% NSA subsidy of the course fee.
For more information, please refer to http://www.nsa.org.sg/index.php.
a) 8 January - 26 March 2018 (Every Mon)
b) 11 January - 29 March 2018 (Every Thu)
|Time：||7:30pm - 9:30pm |
|Language Medium:||Mandarin & English|
|Venue：||Confucius Institute, NTU|
|Course Fee:||S$385.20/12 sessions |
S$205.20/12 sessions (NSA Subsidy for senior citizen aged 50 and above)
S$107 (Materials fee)
(Price is inclusive of 7% GST)
- Students will be awarded a certificate after course completion.
|Contact Person:||Yaqi / Hsuen Wei|
|Tel:||6592 7513 / 6514 1397|
Besides the above mentioned course, we also provide Customized Corporate Programmes for organisations, associations and institutions. Please contact us for more information.
Click on links to download:
Current Event Calendar Listings