|I. Credit Usage
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
- Receive an opening credit of $500 that will not expire and periodic top-ups from the Government to offset the tuition fee of approved skills-related courses.
- Applicable only to Singapore Citizens.
- Aged 25 years and above.
- Applicant must be self-sponsored.
For more information, please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit or contact SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) hotline at (65) 6785 5785.
II. Fee Subsidy
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
- NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support, capped at $250 each year.*
- Paid-up NTUC membership before programme commencement, throughout whole programme duration and at the point of claim.
- Programme by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period.
- Programme must not be fully funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding.
- Unfunded course fee must be $20 and above.
- Applicant must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application, and have sat and passed all prescribed examination(s), if any.
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after programme completion.
*Unfunded course fee refers to the balance course fee payable after applicable government subsidy.
This excludes GST, registration fees, miscellaneous fees etc.
For more information, please visit http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg or contact NTUC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translation Talent Development Scheme (TTDS)
- Offsets 90% of actual expenses incurred by TTDS grant recipients, capped at $10,000.
- Supports capability development programmes related to translation / interpretation / languages in Singapore and overseas.
- Singaporean private translation and interpretation practitioners with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
For more information, please visit www.mci.gov.sg/ttds.