P6 PSLE Preparatory Workshop
- A unique and holistic learning approach for your child in preparation for PSLE.
- Equip students with learning strategies and techniques through practical assessments and professional guidance from experienced teachers and in accordance with the latest MOE Chinese syllabus.
- Inculcate in students, the right attitude and empowering mindsets to overcome many perceived difficulties in their preparation for the PSLE examination.
Learn how to effectively prepare and tackle PSLE
- Strengthen Chinese language with a comprehensive and systematic review of the Chinese characters and sentences learnt at the Primary Level.
- Develop skills and techniques to tackle Chinese PSLE exams through practice and mock papers.
- Develop and expand basic vocabulary and grammar knowledge.
- Enhance usage skills in constructing sentences and paragraphs.
- Practice on-the-spot oral and listening exercises with professional guidance and assessments.
- Understand the basic structure and common framework for writing a composition, and develop the application skills in using appropriate vocabulary while constructing good sentences.
Equip your child with the essential learning techniques
- Analysing and correcting errors in spoken and written Chinese through professional guidance and real examples.
- Tackle comprehension questions by understanding and applying corresponding answering techniques through the identification of the implicit meanings from the passage.
- Empower your child with the mindset, attitude and confidence in preparation of the PSLE examination.
|Target Audience:||Year 2017 P6 PSLE Students|
|Date:||5 - 8 June 2017 (Mon - Thu)|
|Time:||9:00am - 1:00pm|
|Registration Deadline||29 May 2017 (Mon)|
|Venue:||Confucius Institute, NTU|
(Includes course materials & light refreshments)
*price stated is inclusive of 7% GST
|Contact Person:||Lee Xuan/Ashley|
|Tel:||6514 1398/6514 1061|
P6 PSLE Preparatory Workshop Brochure
Current Event Calendar Listings