- An unique and holistic learning approach for the P6 students in preparation for PSLE.
- Equip students with the learning strategies and techniques through practical assessments and professional guidance from our experienced teachers and in accordance with the latest MOE Chinese Syllabus.
- Inculcate in students, the right attitude and empowering mindsets to overcome many perceived difficulties in their preparation for the PSLE examination.
- Holistic approach revision. Teachers are experienced in teaching and writing syllabus and they can assist students to do proper revision by pointing out important details.
- Learn to analyse the various literacy forms and the application of corresponding reading methodology in tackling comprehension passages.
- Understand the basic structure and common framework for writing a composition, and develop the application skills in using appropriate vocabulary while constructing good sentences.
||9:00am – 12:30pm (inclusive of 30 minute break)
||Year 2019 PSLE Students
|Number of Sessions:
|| Confucius Institute, NTU
11 Slim Barracks Rise, NTU @One-north campus, Executive Centre, #08-01 Singapore 138664 (near Buona Vista MRT station)
||7th September 2019
||6592 7931 / 6514 1398
* Please contact us for the programme fee.
Click on links to download
2019 P6 PSLE Preparatory Workshop (Sep) Brochure
2019 P6 PSLE Preparatory Workshop (Sep) Registration Form